Last updated: 7/1/20
Information Collection And Use
E + E Fitness operates eandefitness.com. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, site use history, billing information and contact information that we will never share with a third party.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form or survey, participate in a contest or promotion, make a purchase, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, billing and shipping address, phone number, payment information and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Interact with Us
When you access or use our Services or otherwise transact business with us, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Transaction Information: We collect information about your transactions with us, including product details and the date and location of the transaction.
- Device and Usage Information: We collect information about how you access and use our Services, including data about the device and network you use, such as your hardware model, operating system version, mobile network, IP address, unique device identifiers, browser type and app version. We also collect information about your activity on our Services, such as access times, pages viewed, links clicked and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Location Information: In accordance with your device permissions, we may collect information about the geolocation of your device. You may stop the collection of precise location information at any time.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We (and our service providers) use tracking technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect information about you. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Web beacons (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) are electronic images that we use on our Services and in our emails to help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect from you, such as from identity verification services, mailing list providers, and event partners.
Information we Derive or Infer
We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the information we collect. For example, we may make inferences about your location based on your IP address or infer that you are looking to purchase certain products based on your browsing behavior and past purchases.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services, and develop new products and services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations, receipts, customer experience survey;
- Personalize and improve your experience on our Services and in our studio;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by E + E Fitness and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize the advertisements you see on third-party platforms and websites
- Facilitate contests and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Detect, investigate and prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity and protect the rights and property of E + E Fitness and others;
- Debug to identify and repair errors in our Services;
- Comply with our legal and financial obligations; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf, such as companies that assist us with web hosting, shipping and delivery, payment processing, fraud prevention, marketing and advertising, analytics and customer service;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of E + E or others;
- With our lawyers and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- With your consent or at your direction, such as when you submit a product review or post content in public areas of our Services.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving marketing emails from E + E by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
You may opt out of receiving text messages (SMS) from E + E by replying “stop” to any message.
Mobile Push Notifications
With your consent, we may send push notifications to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
E + E does not sell your personal information.